eWorkshop – Anxiety
Research by Family Graffiti | Published on 11th January 2017
What is anxiety? What triggers anxiety? How to soothe your child’s anxiety? This eWorkshop gives you all the parenting tools you need to cope with, manage and soothe your child’s anxious behaviours.
- What is Anxiety?
- Understanding the meaning of anxiety and how it affects yours and your child’s life
- How adults react (behave) when we recall a memory of fear
- Steps to reducing your child’s anxiety
- How Anxiety can affect behaviour
- Tips to ensure you respect your child’s feelings without empowering their fears
- How to help your child cope with and manage their own anxiety