eWorkshop – Behaviour
Research by Family Graffiti | Published on 19th January 2017
Learn how to improve your child’s go-to behaviour reactions with our simple, step by step Behaviour eWorkshop course that will give you all the tools you need to practise our solution-focused parenting techniques.
Children are mirrors; they reflect behaviour back at us. 93% of learnt behaviour reflects what they see us do, and only 7% reflects what they hear us say. Subconsciously they record everything: the roles people play, the language people use, the environment in which they live and attitude within the family.
- Understanding your Child’s behaviours
- Life Modelling: how we teach our children
- How to recognise good behaviour
- Should I yell at my child?
- Challenge the behaviour, not the child
- What is emotional wellbeing?